Goat meat is a great source of protein that is easily found, as well as many devotees. Various processed goat ranging from satay, curry, tongseng, kebuli rice, lamb roll, and others would have been familiar.
Although known to raise cholesterol levels and blood pressure, but goat meat also have health benefits when consumed in appropriate portions. Here are some benefits of goat meat, quoted from the Health Me Up (7/3) for you see =
- Goat meat consumption may lower the risk of a person suspected to have inflammation in blood vessels, and stabilize the heartbeat. Because it is advisable occasionally coronary heart disease eat goat meat, but stay away from the fat.
- There is CLA in goat meat, which is a cancer-preventing fatty acid and avoid inflammation.
- There is vitamin B in goat meat, which helps burn fat in your body. In addition, it is also high in protein, and lower in saturated fat than beef. It’s good for you who are on a diet.
- There are selenium and chlorine in goat meat which is beneficial to prevent cancer.
- Pregnant women are also good eating goat meat because it prevents anemia, give intake to hemoglobin, and helps blood circulation.
- Although many pregnant women are afraid to eat goat, but actually goat meat even prevent birth defects, as long cooked with good maturity level.
- For women who are menstruating, goat meat helps prevent anemia.
- Food from goat meat help keep from stress and depression because many contain B12.
- There is omega 3 fatty acid in the meat, and well consumed by children with autism.
- Low potassium and sodium, useful to control blood pressure, and prevent stroke and kidney disease.
- Calcium contained by goat meat is also good for bones.
There are many more benefits of goat meat, so it seems you do not need to avoid to consume.