Fruits and Vegetables For Detoxification Body Toxins
Many losses experienced by the body when there are toxins that go into the body. These toxins can cause problems in various parts of the body without previously thought. Some serious problems that can arise, namely cancer, tumors, liver cirrhosis, and so forth. Factor of free radicals and bacteria are some of the trigger.
However, in order to remove toxins from the body there is a pretty good method. That is, you can eat fruits and vegetables. There are some examples of fruits and vegetables that serve to detoxify the body toxins =
- Avocado. This green fruit has an antioxidant called glutathione. Its function is to remove toxins and carry them out. As a result, chemicals and toxins in the body will be reduced and make the body more energetic.
- Cabbage. Cabbage has a high sulfur content. Sulfur can fight the toxins that go into the body.
- Lemon. Lemon and orange are generally known to have vitamins and antioxidants that are useful to counteract the toxins.
- Broccoli. Eating broccoli will make your digestive system work better. Because, broccoli is rich in enzymes that useful for digestion. In addition, broccoli has a high antioxidant that can fight cancer cells. We recommend eating broccoli in raw conditions or half-cooked to get more nutrients.
- Seaweed. Natural ingredients for making jelly has antioxidants algin which absorbs toxins in the digestive tract. Digestive functions will be maintained.
- Cranberry. Eat this fruit full cup can prevent urinary tract infections, as well as remove toxins through urine.
- Grapefruit. Fruit that looks like a grapefruit can cleanse the digestive system from toxins. In addition, this fruit can prevent the formation of kidney stones.
- Garlic. Such as cabbage, garlic contains sulfur which can eliminate toxic from the body. The antibiotic nature will fight harmful bacteria in the body.