Insomnia can indeed lead to worsening health. If you lack sleep or difficulty sleeping for a long time, then the risk is difficult to concentrate, stress, depression, bad mood, and a variety of other unpleasant things can be experienced. Ideally, someone should sleep for 8 hours a day and night to restore the condition of the body.
If you experience insomnia or sleeplessness, here are 7 easy tips to avoid it =
- Activity of the body in the form of exercise will make you easier to sleep at night. Do light exercise such as walking if your condition does not allow heavy exercise.
- Limit intake of heavy foods before bed, because it makes you not sleep well due to digestive processes that occur.
- Clean the bedroom and create a comfortable sleep atmosphere so you calm when resting.
- Avoid foods and beverages that contain caffeine and other substances which are stimulants to stay awake.
- Drink warm milk, and eat low-calorie foods at dinner time.
- Keep away from television, cell phones, or other gadgets in your bed so as not to interfere.
- Clear your mind to perform ablution and pray before bed so quieter psychological condition and ready for sleep.
Do not rush taking sleeping pills if you are suffering from insomnia. Try herbal treatment is better done in order to better the quality of your sleep. Good luck.