Many people who suddenly shudder after hearing the name of brain cancer. Moreover, when there is one of our family members who suffer from this disease, we will definitely be sad. Brain cancer is definitely not the type of disease that is expected to happen to all of us.
The healing process that is quite difficult and requires huge fees make this disease a lot ended with the death of patients who have reached the severe stage of cancer.
To treat the disease as early as possible, you should recognize the early symptoms which are commonly experienced by people with brain cancer. At the early stage, this disease is still possible to be treated.
Quoted by Merdeka from Mayo Clinic, the following are some of the early symptoms of brain cancer =
- Often experience dizziness, ranging from mild to severe.
- Dizziness patterns often change.
- Experiencing nausea and vomiting.
- Having problems with eyesight, blurred eyes, and slowly began not to be able to see.
- Difficult to balance the body.
- Began to have difficulty speaking.
- Difficult to feel the feet and hands.
- Experiencing hearing loss.
- Behavior and personality changes.
If you notice any of these symptoms to family members or people you know, then immediately go to the doctor to be given the treatment as soon as possible.