Foods To Overcome Inflammation in The Intestine
Many diseases that originally came from problems in the intestine. Intestinal inflammation has an effect on the incidence of disease. Inflammation in the intestine is most commonly caused by the wrong diet. So, this inflammation needs to be cured in order not to cause other diseases spread.
Quoted from MindBodyGreen, there are some foods that have a function as an anti-inflammatory. The following foods help better digestion and stimulate your body healthy.
- Mango. This fruit has antioxidants quercetin and iso quercetin which protect against colon cancer. Mangoes are also rich in vitamins A, C, and carotenoids that improve immune function and fight inflammation.
- Papaya. A very good fruit to cope with constipation have proteolytic enzymes called papain and chymopapain. The function of this enzyme is to reduce the risk of inflammation and enhance healing. Vitamin C, E, and beta carotene that its useful to address inflammation.
- Ginger. These herbs useful as anti-inflammatory and also prevent colon cancer.
- Turmeric. Turmeric has curcumin as an antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anticancer. Turmeric also has antifungal and antibacterial properties.
- Cinnamon. Substance that serves as an anti-inflammatory is a cytokine. Cinnamon also acts as an antibacterial and antiviral.
- Flaxseed and walnuts. Both contain omega-3 fatty acids that are useful to address inflammation.
- Probiotics. Probiotics are good bacteria and friendly to the body, which help the digestion of food. In the intestines, the bacteria will fight the bad bacteria that harms the body so that the number can be pressed. Probiotics commonly found in fermented milk, yogurt, and so on.
- L-Glutamine. It is an amino acid to enhance digestion and the immune system. Glutamine can also repair damage to the intestine, helping to grow the intestinal lining, and undoing the damage caused by bowel leakage.