Beware, Objects at Home Can Be a Cause of Cancer

objects at home cause cancer

Cancer can be triggered by objects that you sometimes do not realize the danger because it is often used at home. The presence of chemical substances in it is thought to be one cause, let alone many chemicals that are carcinogens or cancer triggers. In addition to carcinogens, these chemical compounds are often helped accelerate the growth of cancer cells.

For additional information for you, here are some objects in the home that allegedly could be the trigger of the emergence of cancer cells as reported by Boldsky page =

  1. Air freshener.
    It contains chemicals that can affect the olfactory sensory receptors present in the nose. As a result, your smell can not smell another. That is why the stench or odor in the room can be slightly reduced by the presence of air freshener. Not only that, but there are also chemical compounds acetaldehyde, benzaldehyde and methyl pyrrolidone that is also not healthy if inhaled continuously.
  2. Candle.
    Candles containing paraffin will form carcinogen compounds namely toluene, aldehydes, ketones and others that trigger cancer. Avoid continuous use if you want to stay healthy.
  3. Cosmetics.
    The content of compounds such as benzophenone-3, formaldehyde, benzene, toluene, and dioxane in cosmetics are carcinogenic substances. This material is easily absorbed by the body, so it is not recommended in the long term.
  4. Granite floors.
    The gas content called radon includes the radioactive type present in granite. Usually, these compounds are used as radium solvents.
  5. Toothpaste.
    What should be cautioned is the fluoride compounds in toothpaste. Some studies linked fluoride as a trigger for the type of bone cancer or osteosarcoma. Also, avoid soap and toothpaste with triclosan content that is carcinogenic.
Tags:

Leave a Reply

1 + 5 =