Dengue Fever, Eat Only These Foods
Dengue fever is an infectious disease caused by the bite of Aedes aegypti mosquito. The symptoms are fever and heat that occur within more than 3 days, and patients usually experience pain in the bones. To fight the dengue virus that infects the body, the immune system must be improved. The trick is to eat certain foods that contain lots of vitamins and nutrients. What is it? Here it is as reported by Boldsky =
- Orange. This is one of the best fruit for people with dengue fever. Sweet orange or lime, also lemon, very well processed into juice because it is rich in vitamin C which helps the recovery of antibodies.
- Papaya leaves. Doctors in India often give 2 tablespoons of papaya leaf juice in the morning and evening for dengue patients. This is good medicine for the treatment of the disease.
- Porridge. Remember to always give pureed and soft foods for people with dengue fever. Porridge is easily swallowed and digested, and have plenty of fluids.
- Ginger water. Basically dengue patients need lots of fluids. Give warm ginger water as a reinforcement of the body and reduce the effects of nausea that often they experienced.
- Coconut water. The content of electrolytes and minerals present in coconut water is good for the body ion replacement for dengue patients.
- Vegetable juice. Carrot, cucumber, and green leaf vegetables juice well to provide the basic nutrients that the human body needs.
- Fruit juice. Fruit juices such as watermelon, guava, kiwi, papaya, and other fruits rich in vitamin C are must for dengue patients. It helps the production of lymphocytes and strengthens the immune system of the body.